1.5 CE Credit Hours | Addiction - Heroin
Addiction: Heroin 1.5 Credit Hours, Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-673171
In this course, we look at a scholarly definition of heroin, explore statistics, and look at risk factors for drug use, across all age groups. A call for increased prevention efforts is included. We conclude with various treatment approaches.
Course - 48 Lessons
CATEGORIES : fitness , Exercise , lifestyle , health , wellness,.
TAGS: Exercise , health , lifestyle , wellness , fitness.
- Addiction: Heroin 1.5 Credit Hours, Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- • In this day and age of heroin overdosing, with Ohio being at the forefront, it is helpful to understand the environment in which this is happening. In this course, we look at a scholarly definition of heroin, and the difference between opiates and opioids. We explore many statistics about how many people are getting addicted, how many unfortunate deaths have occurred, and how most heroin addiction starts with legal prescriptions (opiates) for pain.
- • We explore risk factors for drug use, for children, adolescents, and adults, as well as its abundant availability. A call for more and better prevention efforts is included. We conclude by looking at various treatment approaches. I hope you enjoy the course!
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-673171
- • Information from the Ohio Nursing Board: How do I know if a particular educational activity is acceptable to the Board as recognized CE?
- • A CE activity that has been approved by an OBN Approver or by a board or agency regulating the licensee or certificate holder in another jurisdiction.
- • Note the above qualifications from the ocdp board.
Do you want to learn how to treat heroin addiction without using…
This bundle features 13 of Health and Wellness Online’s top courses at a great discount!…
Everything you need to know …
Grieving is a normal part of everyday life. It’s how you manage it that can…