2 CE Credit Hours | Signs of Drug Use At Work
Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-694535 for 2 CE credit hours
Are you concerned about people using drugs at your place of work? Learn signs and symptoms to watch for on the job, and how this impacts you plus mor
Course - 23 Lessons
CATEGORIES : fitness , Exercise , lifestyle , health , wellness,.
TAGS: Exercise , health , lifestyle , wellness , fitness.
- Most of us know that people use drugs, and we may even suspect that some of our coworkers, bosses, and employees are using substances.
- • Let’s face it – work is where many of us spend the bulk of our daytime hours. Being chemically compromised affects a person’s ability to function well, and this means at the workplace, too.
- • If you are a business owner or manager, an employee’s substance use can affect your bottom line, meaning your company is not going to be as successful as it could be.
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-694535 for 2 CE credit hours
- Information from the Ohio Nursing Board: How do I know if a particular educational activity is acceptable to the Board as recognized CE?
- • A CE activity that has been approved by an OBN Approver or by a board or agency regulating the licensee or certificate holder in another jurisdiction.
- • Note the above qualifications from the ocdp board.
Do you want to learn how to treat heroin addiction without using…
This bundle features 13 of Health and Wellness Online’s top courses at a great discount!…
Everything you need to know …
Grieving is a normal part of everyday life. It’s how you manage it that can…