3 CE Credit Hours | Ethics for Professionals
Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-749330
In this course, you will have a comprehensive review of ethical standards in health professions.
Course - 48 Lessons
CATEGORIES : fitness , Exercise , lifestyle , health , wellness,.
TAGS: Exercise , health , lifestyle , wellness , fitness.
- • This course examines the ethical codes used by addiction and prevention practitioners. It focuses on knowledge of Ohio codes as well as obligations and procedures used to promote ethical conduct of practicing professionals.
- Is this course approved for your board?
- • Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Course Approval Number 20-749330
- Information from the Ohio Nursing Board: How do I know if a particular educational activity is acceptable to the Board as recognized CE?
- • A CE activity that has been approved by an OBN Approver or by a board or agency regulating the licensee or certificate holder in another jurisdiction.
- • Note the above qualifications from the ocdp board.
Movement for Mental Health: 6 CE Credit Hour Course for the Ohio Chemical …
A relationship that involves substance abuse by one or more parties is more than usually fraught with struggles…
Four courses on highly relevant topics to keep you motivated through the Holidays…